18 September 2013

Style It. Sequin Shorts + Michael Kors Hamilton

Sequinned shorts by Blur, Shirt by Witchery, Shoes by Sportsgirl, Hamilton Tote by Michael Kors (of course!)

I took my Michael Kors Hamilton Tote for a spin on the weekend (those who know me know that I'm a bit of a hoarder of nice things, I buy them and then I'm too scared to take them anywhere so this was a rather momentous occasion!).


Another example of "you can't go wrong with black and white;" I paired these flashy sequinned shorts with a simple black blouse. Of course my outfit was made complete by this gorgeous bag [so in love].


These are my first pictures with my new SLR camera. I hope you're impressed. I think there's already a massive difference and I haven't even taught myself half the functions yet! Just wait til I'm a whizz.

Photos by Krissie.