9 January 2015

One Day. Winter Reading

While everyone back home in Australia is whipping out their summer reading lists – perfect for beach-breaks and poolside lazing – I’m here in the chilly north feeling a little left out. So being the bookworm that I am [all-year-round mind you!] I thought I’d put together my own summer winter reading list. Check out the pages I’ll be turning…

Not that Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham – sure to be full of witty quips and self-deprecating humour in the best way possible.

The Wrong Knickers by Bryony Gordon – a true story of a girl about town in London… What’s not to love?

The Book of You by Claire Kendal – rumoured to be the ‘new’ Gone Girl, this is a must for thriller lovers; I can’t wait!

The Year of Taking Chances by Lucy Diamond – new year, new book about a new year - sounds perfect to me. Get your mind into gear for 2015 with a little chic-lit.

Mrs Hemingway by Naomi Wood – a novel about the wife of the famous Ernest Hemingway set in the south of France complete with tales of passion and deceit. Sounds like my kind of book.

Photos via retailers.