30 March 2015

Style It. March Celeb Street Style

It took me a while to pull together this month’s top picks. I don’t know if it’s because the celebs are all in hiberation to beat the bitter chill of March, or if everyone was feeling a little less fashion savvy because they’re over winter and ready for spring [thank god it’s here now]. Either way, it doesn’t matter because I found my top three, check them out below and see how you can recreate them for yourself...

Jeans by Ted Baker £89 || Turtle Neck by River Island £16 || Sleeveless Coat by Miss Guided £55 || Bag by Topshop £49

My favourite Kardashian Kendall Jenner knows how to work easy, luxe layers. This weekend ensemble is so something I would wear. She nails the off-duty-model look with carefree style; the sleeveless wool coat looks cosy yet chic and I’m a big fan of black skinnies.

Bag by Michael Kors £130 || Trousers by Reiss £120 || Top by Sass & Bide £150 || Shoes by River Island £35 || Coat by Yohji Yamamoto £1,579 || Sunglasses by River Island £13

Ah Karlie Kloss, with long limbs and a ballet background you were built for fashion. When I saw this look, my involuntary sigh was one of sheer friendly jealousy because she just always looks so good. And she’s wearing my favourite palette. The crisp white trouser looks so smart with the longline jacket and sleek accessories. It’s like American-meets-Parisian.

Bag by Topshop £40 || Jeans by River Island £45 || Flowing Top by Somerset £59 || Crop Top by Topshop £26 

I haven’t seen or heard much from Kate Beckinsale lately but you’ve gotta hand it to her, she knows how to do chic airport style. I certainly never look that great at the airport, not to mention those glam curls. A floaty blouse under a cropped knit perfectly blends feminine-urban style, and I love her designer tote. Us mere mortals will have to settle for a lookalike.

Photos via Pinterest.