19 July 2015

Eat Me. Brickwood Coffee & Bread, Clapham

I’m an Aussie who has been living in London for a year and until last week I’d never been to Clapham. What kind of Australian am I – I hear you ask? Not a very good one obviously because everyone knows that Clapham is Aussie central.


Anyway let’s strike that from the record because now all is right with the world. I’ve had my visit and I really loved it. It’s a great area and the park is so sprawling, even better is that I found an amazing brunch/lunch/snack place. Brickwood.


I’m pretty sure this place must be run by Aussies because they have… wait for it… TIM TIM muffins! And the best banana bread of my life. Seriously. It was delectably good and they serve it with this espresso butter which will just take you over the edge.


We certainly indulged ourselves with toasties and corn fritters, cappuccinos and multiple rounds of iced coffees. Yum.


All while we sat in the little back courtyard having a good chat about the goings on of London life and the fact that it’s finally summer! I can’t believe we’d already had some 30-degree weather. I’m all smiles. Particularly with this iced coffee in hand...


Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photos by Krissie.

Click to add a blog post for Brickwood Coffee & Bread on Zomato