9 July 2015

Must Have. In Full Bloom

I’m so in love with this new dress I bought that I simply had to give it a post all of its own. I was worried the beauty of it wouldn’t translate to photos but I’m so pleased to see the magic of it transcends all mediums.



I’ve never been a huge floral print gal. I usually opt for plain block shades and a touch of colour here and there, but when I saw these beautiful red flowers I thought how could I say no?… You know how much I love a bunch of blooms!... I think it’s the perfect dress for summer occasions and considering my calendar is officially PACKED it was a no brainer.


AMAZING red dress, also available in petite / black heels (they're on sale!) / white clutch

So for its first outing I took it to the streets of Holland Park [of course!]. What with the pretty foliage, a zippy red Vespa and the stunning white Victorian houses, I felt right at home…



Photos by the very talented Jessica Marano - www.jessicamarano.com

Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter