3 July 2015

One Day. A Sunday Stroll Through Westbourne Grove

The pretty shopping street of Westbourne Grove in Notting Hill is well known to locals and, even better, slightly removed from the hordes of tourists in the city. I stumbled upon it during my first week in London as I went to a job interview. I didn’t get the job but I did have a great afternoon of shopping!



With the likes of The Kooples, MATCHES Fashion, AESOP and Club Monaco lining the streets, it’s an undeniably great shopping spot.


The PERFECT daytime dress (and it's on sale!) / trusty cons / clutch bag / bracelets here and here

You might even find some cool vintage cars in the area...


Personally, I love to come here on a sunny Sunday afternoon, grab a treat from the Ottolenghi bakery, and, with this safely in hand, set off on a serious window shopping mission. There’s pretty much a 100% guarantee I’ll spot something I love within 10 minutes. Particularly when the store is hot pink…


And if the beautiful flower stall is open I’ll always pick up a bunch of blooms, but if I’m too late it still makes a great photo opp!



So if you've got nothing planned this Sunday, you know where to find me...

Photos by the very talented Jessica Marano - www.jessicamarano.com

Share your comments with me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter