30 August 2015

Style It. August Celeb Street Style

This month’s street style round up almost became an ode to Emily Ratajkowski. Her looks have been so on-point throughout August I feel like I’ve seen her in an incredible outfit every single day. To keep it interesting I thought I better find some other babes to round it out, but full props to Emily – I’d love to raid your wardrobe…


Here she is in what I think is my favourite look of hers this month. The golden girl of the moment, Emily Ratajkowski looks so chic in a ‘60s inspired white Zimmerman dress and she’s rockin’ those over the knee boots with flair. Lust-worthy.


Miranda Kerr does transit in laidback luxe style. If only we could all have a limited edition Saint Laurent tote. Sigh. Loving the ribbed knit and cool, casual jeans; she makes a trans-Atlantic flight seem effortless.


Surprise surprise, Olivia Palermo is in my round up again. Love this ‘summer in the city’ look on her complete with the hottest bardot top silhouette and colour pop accessories. The girl sure knows how to do day-to-day understated elegance.

Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photos via Pinterest and retailers.