3 July 2016

Eat Me. Vinoteca, Soho

My Italian adventures are well and truly on a roll but I've got one last London post for you, and it's delicious. When you're going away from a city for a while, it certainly creates a very hectic social schedule. There were so many people to catch up before I left London that I found I was simply out to dinner every night in the 2-week lead-up, which was great for my gastronomical adventures but not so great for my bikini body. But never mind that. Nothing a few sit-ups can't fix right?


One of the final spots I went to for a bite was Vinoteca in Soho with my bestie Em. This unassuming little wine bar has plenty of character and a wine list as long as a Harry Potter novel. If you wanted to drink your way through it you'd be there for years. Seriously.


Since it was the last time we'd be seeing each other for a while [until we reunite in Aus in mid August], we had no qualms about ordering a bottle to aid our giggling London tales and drown our sorrows. The bonus is if you come on Mondays you'll get a bottle for the shop price rather than the restaurant price which is more than 50% off. Cheers to that win.


The menu comprises of plenty of picky bits, meats and cheeses. Essentially all our favouite food groups. We opted for bread, olives, the meat platter, some Irish cheeses and a big bowl of mussels. All was delightful. Particularly the mussels. Make sure you have plenty of bread to dip in the broth.


Like so many other things in London it's a place I wish I'd found sooner. There are simply too many wonderful things in the UK capital, it's hard to try them all. I guess that ensures there's plenty more left for next time!...

Where: 53-55 Beak St, London W1F 9SH
Phone: 020 3544 7411
Bookings: A good idea but walk-ins usually have success too

Vinoteca Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photos by Krissie